What is an immune system and how do we boost our immunity?
Your immune system acts as a shield made of a complex network of organs, cells, proteins, tissues, and chemicals that protect your body from different viruses, bacteria & pathogens. The primary components of the immune system include WBC (white blood cells), antibodies, gut, lymphatic system, complement system, thymus, & the bone marrow. All of these together ensure you remain healthy & running at optimal functioning, as we all know that without good immunity, infectious germs will create havoc in your body, making you susceptible to falling sick all the time.
What are the Benefits of Vitamin C & Zinc when taken together?
Vitamin C and zinc play important roles in nutrition, they both support the immune system and reduce the risk of disease. We often discuss vitamins & minerals individually as they each have powerful benefits for our bodies & mind and play a specific role within the body.
Vitamin C also helps the absorption of plant-based iron, while zinc is required for the body to make DNA and for cell division. Meat & seafood are the best sources of zinc, while fruits & vegetables are good sources of vitamin C.
Benefits of Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, meaning it prevents or slows damage to cells from free radicals, which are commonly found in pollution, cigarette smoke, alcohol & industrial chemicals.
- Vitamin C is mostly found in WBC (white blood cells), the primary cells of the immune system, at elevated levels.
- Vitamin C can helps formation of WBC (white blood cells) in order to protect the body against infection.
- Vitamin C cannot be stored in the body, so it is important to add vitamin C in your daily dose.
This makes vitamin C a key nutrient to protect our bodies from damage.
Benefits of Zinc
- Zinc is used to break down proteins & carbohydrates so that they can be used in the body. This is important as carbohydrates are the main source of energy for the body & protein is used to build and maintain muscles.
- Zinc is used to support cell growth, heal wounds & keep your immune system strong. Recently, studies have found zinc is important for preventing defects in the immune system, which can lead to low antibody levels & skin disease.
- Zinc cannot be stored in the body, so a daily intake is required.
- Supplemental zinc may also help reduce the duration of the common cold. Additionally, zinc demonstrates antiviral activity
Who Should take Immunity Boosters Supplement?
Eating enough nutrients as part of a varied diet is required for the health & function of all cells, including immune cells in our body. Ideally, everyone should include immunity-booster foods like fruits, vegetables, whole grains and animal foods or immunity booster supplements in their daily diet to meet their daily nutritional requirements. However, it is important for you to take immunity booster supplements if you say yes to any of the following.
- If you have a weak immune system
- Find yourself falling sick too often
- Have any vitamin deficiencies
- Live a fast-paced lifestyle with too much work and little self-care
- Are aging, or Do not follow a proper dietary schedule
- Erratic & imbalanced lifestyle
All these factors are good enough reasons to buy immunity boosting foods & supplements that will eventually help you develop a healthy body and mind.
In the light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the need to develop a robust immune system has perhaps become even more pertinent than before. While no dietary supplements or food can prevent or cure COVID-19 infection, healthy diets are imperative & essential for supporting immune systems.
In all of the cases above, you may be in need of a good immunity boosting supplement.
Healthy ways to strengthen your immune system
Your first line of defense is to choose a healthy lifestyle. Following general good-health guidelines is the single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune system working properly. Every part of your body, including your immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and bolstered by healthy-living strategies such as these:
- Don’t smoke.
- Eat a diet high with fruits & vegetables.
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Don’t drink alcohol.
- Get adequate sleep.
- Take steps to avoid infection, washing your hands frequently with soap and water is an easy way to prevent germs.
- Try to minimize stress.
How do Immunity Boosters Supplement Work?
Immunity boosters dietary supplement work by strengthening your body’s against disease-causing pathogens. This they achieve by either providing your body with the nutrition that it may lack, or by helping it release certain chemicals & hormones that may reduce your stress levels & help you detoxify. A few examples of immunity boosters include exercising regularly, getting good quality sleep, consuming nutritive food & multivitamin and multimineral supplement.
Use BioCzn Vitamin C & Zinc (Effervescent Tablets) regularly to get the most benefit
BioCzn product contains the antioxidant ascorbic acid (vitamin C) & the mineral zinc. It’s used as a dietary supplement to provide vitamins and minerals that your body doesn’t take in through foods alone. Vitamin C Plus Zinc play important roles in providing adequate nutrition & immune defense.
This supplement may be given to prevent or treat certain deficiencies caused by poor nutrition, different diseases, medications, or in pregnancy. BioCzn can be consumed by people of all age groups.
What is the most important information I should know about Vitamin C & Zinc?
Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Your dose needs may be different during pregnancy. Some vitamins & minerals can be harmful if taken in large doses. You may need to use a specially formulated prenatal vitamin.