BioMan: Your first choice for comprehensive male health supplement
When a couple is diagnosed infertile, the first thought that strikes the majority often runs to the women. Over decades it is believed that infertility is just a woman’s problem because only they can’t conceive. While that’s not true. Men too can be infertile. In fact, men and women are equally likely to have fertility problems.
Researches show that infertility affects around 8–12% of couples across the world, with malefactors identified as the primary cause in about 50% of the cases. Furthermore, it has been found that around 7% of men worldwide are affected by male infertility.
What Happens Under Normal Conditions?
Men play a vital role in the fertilization process. The man’s body makes tiny cells called sperms. The male reproductive system makes stores and transports these sperm. As per studies, there are around 200 million sperm that are mixed with semen to form seminal fluid (ejaculation), during unprotected sex. In most men, 15 to 40 million of these sperm are healthy enough to fertilize an egg. While out of these several million sperm only 400 survive after a man ejaculates. Furthermore, of the 400 surviving ones, only 40 reach the vicinity of the egg, after surviving the pernicious environment of the semen and the unkind environment of the female vagina. This is followed by another process called capacitation, wherein there occurs an explosion that allows the remaining sperm to drill a hole through the tough outer layer of the egg. After that, only one single sperm reaches the egg for fertilization and conception occurs.
Signs of male infertility or sperm disorders
The main sign of male infertility is the inability to conceive a child. There are several causes that predispose to male infertility. Some of them are as follows:
- Lifestyle choices – Drinking alcohol, smoking, or drug use can lower testosterone levels, cause erectile dysfunction and decrease sperm production. Weight gain or obesity can even impair fertility in several ways.
- Environmental changes- Extended exposure to certain environmental elements such as heat, toxins, and chemicals can reduce sperm production or sperm function. Also, it may increase the temperature in your scrotum and may slightly reduce sperm production.
- Medical conditions- Diseases such as tumors and chronic illnesses, like sickle cell disease, respiratory infections or pain, swelling or a lump in the testicle, varicocele (swelling of the veins that drain the testicle), infections can even affect male fertility. Additionally, having a prior vasectomy or major abdominal or pelvic surgery or having experienced trauma to the testicles can be a risk factor as well.
- Normal Sperm Production- Problems with making healthy sperm or low sperm count is the most common cause of male infertility. A lower than normal sperm count (fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen or a total sperm count of less than 39 million per ejaculate) causes infertility.
- Sperm size and mobility- Problems with the sperm, where it may be immature, abnormal morphology (abnormal shape or size of sperm), or slow sperm motility (i.e. them being unable to swim) could contribute to male infertility.
- Sexual disfunction- Difficulty maintaining an erection (erectile dysfunction) or reduced sexual desire etc.
- Hormonal Imbalance- Infertility can result from disorders of the testicles themselves or an abnormality affecting other hormonal systems. Conditions including inheritable malformations, hormonal disorders, genetics, etc. could affect the proper functioning of the male reproductive system.
Can supplements improve sperm health?
The vitamins and micronutrients in some special supplements help to preserve and protect fertility health.
BioMan makes the dreams of aspiring parents come true. Made in England, it is a powerful blend that contains a combination of 13 potent and proven ingredients that aid in the production of healthy and matured quantities and quality of sperms. It increases both the quality and quantity of the semen and also enhances sperm motility and morphology. BioMan is a globally proven spermatogenetic and rich in natural antioxidants for male functional infertility. It is packed with antioxidants that act to protect sperm from free radicals and strengthens the male reproductive system.
Not just this, it is designed to help maintain natural sperm count and fertility in men while contributing to their all-around health, immunity, and vigor. BioMan contains vitamins and antioxidants which protect sperm from oxidative stress and helps with immune function. Packed with a unique combination of ingredients BioMan increases sexual desire. It is scientifically proven to be safe.
BioMan Ingredients - make the dreams of aspiring parents come true.
BioMan has been clinically validated for its efficacy and contains only scientifically tested natural ingredients of excellent quality. Its medical ingredients like Iron help in contributing to normal cognitive function. Riboflavin helps in the proper functioning of vision and for the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Thiamin contributes to normal heart and psychological functioning. Another super ingredient Biotine contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal mental performance. Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function and protein synthesis. While BioperineTM is a patented bioavailability enhancer.
BioMan also contains a combination of grape seeds, green tea extracts, and maca roots that are a rich source of antioxidants and help maintain optimal stamina. According to a study in 2015, from a trusted source it has been proven that maca has fertility-enhancing properties in men. Enriched with Selenium, contributes to normal sperm production, and packed with copper contributes to the normal functioning of nervous and immune systems in man.
Another study in 2018 stated study that zinc supplementation combined with weight training was helpful in boosting testosterone levels. BioMan contains zinc, fenugreek seeds, and Ginko Biloba leaves all of which contribute to normal fertility and reproduction. Patented BioPerine black pepper extract helps BioMan to enhance the bioavailability off the nutrients. Thus, BioMan is a comprehensive formula for all-round well-being among men with co-enzyme Q10.
All these ingredients are packed in the desired quantity in each BioMan tablet to supplement the correct lifestyle and hormone-related damage to fertility health. Also, these ingredients increase the quality and quantity of semen, increase libido, reduces stress, and improves the quality of life, leading to considerably improved chances of fertilization.
Direction for use
According to healthcare professionals, it is directed to have 2 tablets of BioMan a day with plenty of water. Remember not to exceed the recommended intake.